Friday, June 6, 2008

The Holy Spirit Pouring out onto California

(Before reading this blog please realize that is is an account from my point of view and I am not trying to show how great i am, but to tell how God is moving in new and exciting ways in my life and those around me. though i am human and struggle with ego and junk I want God to be glorified and your spirits to be stirred up and excited about what is happening)

Being asked to intercede for the women's aglow retreat is a bigger deal than I understood, but my very good friend Kathy asked and I accepted without a thought because I know two things. Kathy hears from God and she is one of those people put into my life to stretch me into the uncomfortable places that God wants me. It's not always easy, or even fun, but there is always joy and growth in the process.

The speaker appropriately (scheduled waaaay before the Todd B. thing in FL) spoke on moving in the prophetic, healing and other gifts as well as God manifesting in signs, wonders and miriacles. It was quite the activation weekend.

On the way up the hill (and by hill I mean giant freaking mountain) my sinuses filled up. Urg. So we checked into the room and unpacked. I actually re-packed because I tale my 2-3 quivers of flags, a bag of bottled water, zills my bible and this time my brand new synthetic shofar. Still shounds great but 1/5 of the cost and comes with a carry bag.

I am not very good at sounding the shofar, but I am going to use it when the Spirit leads, at the risk of making loud farting noises in front of 75 people. I hide behind pillars when I can or go out into the foyer. Jesus was totally ok with that considering it was my first day.

During flagging and worship I keep getting these very strong paind in different areas of my body, Heaviness and difficulty breathing, carpal tunnel, shoulder, elbow and arthritic hands, migrane and tension headaches. I feel like i should write them down so that I can remember. Fin ally a pain is so bad I almost cry out. So I tell kathy, and she goes with me to the leadership. I try to tell them but they just hand me a mic. at least i'm not hyperventilating, but I 've done that before. I ask the intercessors to come forward and start calling the symptoms out. People start coming up and recieving healing. I lay hands on two ladies half believing in my mind that this is really happening, but one of the ladies I laid hands on for her shoulder came back and asked me to pray over a growth on the bottom of her foot that hurt whenever she'd take a step. Shed had surgery and it came back so i laid hands on that too. I asked her to try it out and she started praising God because there was no pain.

I was like woah! God is totally healing people. This is crazy!

Then there was some really good teaching and then we started chatting and stuff after the activations and stuff.

One of the ladies came up to me and she had gold dust manifesting on her face. She said I didn't know you have sympathetic discernment. I didn;t know what it was called, but it was something that I dealt with when I was in the new age like 14 years ago, but I never knew what to call it and God hadn't started it up again till then.

i served in the prayer room during the designated tome in the afternoon and while we were praying over the requests that had been written and left one of the other intercessors started getting a gold sparkle on her cheek, ehn next to her eye than all over her lips.

saturday evening there were testimnies of healing and then the speaker started praying and calling out different sicknesses and stuff. Some of them applied to me. I have two cysts. one on the back of my jead and the other on the small of my back by my left hip bone. Before that I had three, there ons one on my back by my right hip but I can't find it, and i believe that Gd is going to continue to dissolve the other two..

One fo the ladies who'd come up friday night came up to testify and there was such a difference in her. she'd been in pain and on pain meds for neck, shoulder, carpal tunnel and hand arthritis. that morning she didn't take her pain medication. A real joy shone out of her and she looked healthier and clear as she testified of her healing. Awesome!

So ;ater on gold dust started up again, one lady got oil dripping from her fingers.. Then there was gold dust on my hands. That was neat.

I dreamed about gold dust and warfare all nightit was not restful, Kathy warred all night too. It was close to no rest. but when I woke up there was one big piece in the middle of my right hand.

By the end of worship I was drained and just crying People are very overwhelming to me sometimes, and i am a homebody, so I need a home base and not only were the rooms spread out they were not homey. And the showers were "freezing a** cold or scalding fricking hot" and yes those are technical temperatures, there was no middle ground for those showers. Anyhoo....

I was jsut taxed and wanted to get out of there and go home.

When i got home i rested and then I started a bath for jillian because she spilled plastic glitter all over the bathroom and herself. My spirit got all stirred up, and I wanted to tell kaitlyn about the gold dust, but i wanted to show her too and I started getting gold dust on my hands again. I called kaitlyn and told her about the things that happened and showed her the gold dust. Then I talked to her about why we share testimonies and what signs and wonders like gold dust are for. /then she started getting dust on her hands and face. Jilli came in complaining aobut bobo getting into her bath and we told her aobut it and showed her the dust on my hands and Kats hands and face. and Jilian said why can't i have any?!

I looked at her hand and sure enough gold dust was manifesting on her hands fingertips and backs of her hands.

It was not the glitter jillian spilled, that was clear iridescent plastic glitter in rectangular shapes. the gold dust is tiny, much smaller than a fleck of glitter, like a pinpoint, and does not have a discernable shape.

I'll try and get a picture, but I haven't been able to get a photo of it yet.

No comments: